13 Short Permed Hair Styles - Short Hair Care Tips
Short Perm Hairstyles: A Guide to Choosing the Right Style for You
Perming your hair is a great way to add volume, body, and bounce to your locks. But if you're thinking about getting a perm, you may be wondering what kind of style you want. If you have short hair, there are a variety of perm styles to choose from. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Spiral perm: This style creates tight, corkscrew curls that are perfect for adding personality to short hair.
[Image of Spiral perm]
- Wavy perm: This style creates soft, beachy waves that are perfect for a casual look.
[Image of Wavy perm]
- Loose perm: This style creates loose, bouncy curls that are perfect for a more formal look.
[Image of Loose perm]
- Finger waves: This style creates soft, undulating waves that are perfect for a vintage look.
[Image of Finger waves]
- Afro perm: This style creates tight, kinky curls that are perfect for celebrating your natural hair.
[Image of Afro perm]
Once you've decided on a style, you'll need to choose the right perm solution. There are a variety of perm solutions available, so it's important to choose one that's right for your hair type and texture. If you have fine hair, you'll want to choose a perm solution that's designed for fine hair. If you have thick hair, you'll want to choose a perm solution that's designed for thick hair.
Once you've chosen a perm solution, you'll need to have your hair permed by a professional stylist. The stylist will first wash your hair and then apply the perm solution. The perm solution will be left on your hair for a certain amount of time, depending on the type of perm you're getting. After the perm solution has been on your hair for the appropriate amount of time, the stylist will rinse it out and then style your hair.
After you've had your hair permed, you'll need to take special care of it. You'll need to use a shampoo and conditioner that's designed for permed hair. You'll also need to avoid using heat styling tools on your hair, as this can damage the perm.
With proper care, your perm can last for several months. So if you're looking for a way to add volume, body, and bounce to your short hair, a perm is a great option.
Q: What are the pros and cons of getting a perm?
A: There are a few pros and cons to getting a perm.
- Perms can add volume, body, and bounce to your hair.
- Perms can help to define your curls or waves.
- Perms can last for several months with proper care.
- Perms can be expensive.
- Perms can damage your hair if they're not done properly.
- Perms can be time-consuming to maintain.
Q: How long does it take to get a perm?
A: The amount of time it takes to get a perm will vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair. In general, it takes about two hours to get a perm.
Q: How much does it cost to get a perm?
A: The cost of a perm will vary depending on the salon you go to and the length and thickness of your hair. In general, a perm costs between $100 and $200.
Q: How do I care for my permed hair?
A: Here are a few tips for caring for your permed hair:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that's designed for permed hair.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your hair.
- Get regular trims to keep your perm looking its best.