14 Microlinks Extensions On Short Hair - Short Hair Extensions
Microlinks Extensions on Short Hair
Microlinks are a type of hair extension that uses small, metal beads to attach the extensions to the hair. They are a popular choice for people with short hair because they can create a natural-looking, long-lasting style.
Here are some of the benefits of microlinks extensions on short hair:
- They are very secure and can last up to 12 weeks with proper care.
- They are virtually undetectable, even on short hair.
- They can be used to create a variety of styles, from sleek and straight to voluminous and curly.
- They are less damaging to the hair than other types of extensions, such as tape-ins or sew-ins.
If you are considering microlinks extensions, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The cost of microlinks extensions can be higher than other types of extensions.
- They require more maintenance than other types of extensions.
- They can be difficult to remove, and improper removal can damage the hair.
If you are interested in getting microlinks extensions, it is important to find a qualified stylist who has experience with this type of extension. The stylist will be able to assess your hair and recommend the best type of microlinks extension for your hair type and desired style.
Here are the steps involved in getting microlinks extensions:
- The stylist will wash and condition your hair.
- The stylist will section your hair into small rows.
- The stylist will use a small, metal bead to attach each extension to the hair.
- The stylist will blend the extensions with your natural hair.
- The stylist will style your hair.
Here are some tips for caring for microlinks extensions:
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your hair.
- Get your extensions removed by a qualified stylist.
Here are some FAQs about microlinks extensions:
Q: How long do microlinks extensions last?
A: Microlinks extensions can last up to 12 weeks with proper care.
Q: How much do microlinks extensions cost?
A: The cost of microlinks extensions can vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair, as well as the experience of the stylist.
Q: Are microlinks extensions damaging to the hair?
A: Microlinks extensions are less damaging to the hair than other types of extensions, such as tape-ins or sew-ins. However, they can still cause some damage if they are not removed properly.
Q: Are microlinks extensions painful?
A: Microlinks extensions should not be painful. If you experience any pain, you should tell your stylist.