20 Easy Hair Extensions For Short Hair - Short Hair Extensions
Easy Hair Extensions for Short Hair
If you have short hair, you may think that hair extensions are not an option for you. However, this is not the case! There are a number of different types of hair extensions that can be used on short hair, and with a little bit of care, you can achieve the look you want without having to grow out your hair.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of hair extensions that are available for short hair, as well as how to choose the right ones for you. We will also provide some tips on how to apply and care for your extensions, so that you can enjoy your new look for as long as possible.
Types of Hair Extensions for Short Hair
There are a number of different types of hair extensions that can be used on short hair. Some of the most popular options include:
- Clip-in extensions: These are the easiest type of extensions to use, and they can be removed and reapplied as needed. Clip-in extensions come in a variety of lengths and colors, so you can find the perfect set to match your hair.
[Image of Clip-in hair extensions]
- Tape-in extensions: These extensions are applied using a small amount of adhesive tape. Tape-in extensions are more secure than clip-in extensions, and they can last for up to six weeks.
[Image of Tape-in hair extensions]
- Bonded extensions: These extensions are applied using a small amount of heat-activated glue. Bonded extensions are the most secure type of extension, and they can last for up to six months.
[Image of Bonded hair extensions]
Choosing the Right Hair Extensions for Short Hair
When choosing hair extensions for short hair, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- The length of your hair: If your hair is very short, you will need to choose extensions that are the same length or slightly longer than your natural hair.
- The thickness of your hair: If your hair is thin, you will need to choose extensions that are made from lightweight hair.
- The color of your hair: Make sure to choose extensions that are the same color as your natural hair, or a shade lighter or darker.
Applying Hair Extensions
If you are applying hair extensions yourself, it is important to follow the instructions that come with your extensions. However, if you are not comfortable applying your own extensions, you can always have them applied by a professional.
Caring for Hair Extensions
Once your hair extensions are in, it is important to care for them properly. Here are a few tips:
- Wash your hair gently: Use a shampoo and conditioner that is designed for hair extensions.
- Do not brush your hair when it is wet: Brush your hair gently when it is dry.
- Avoid heat styling: If you must use heat styling tools, use them on a low setting.
- Get your extensions re-applied or removed every six to eight weeks: This will help to keep your extensions looking their best.
Q: How much do hair extensions cost?
A: The cost of hair extensions varies depending on the type of extensions you choose, the length and thickness of your hair, and the salon where you have them applied. In general, clip-in extensions are the most affordable option, while bonded extensions are the most expensive.
Q: How long do hair extensions last?
A: The lifespan of hair extensions depends on the type of extensions you choose and how well you care for them. Clip-in extensions can last for a few days to a few weeks, while bonded extensions can last for up to six months.
Q: Are hair extensions safe?
A: Yes, hair extensions are safe when they are applied properly and cared for correctly. However, if you have any concerns about the safety of hair extensions, you should talk to your doctor.