17 Angled Haircut Shorter In Front - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is an Angled Haircut?
An angled haircut is a type of haircut that is shorter at the back and longer towards the front. The angle of the cut can vary depending on your hair type and face shape. Angled haircuts are a popular choice for women because they are flattering on most face shapes and can be styled in a variety of ways.
Why Choose an Angled Haircut?
There are many reasons to choose an angled haircut. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Flattering on most face shapes: Angled haircuts can be flattering on most face shapes. The longer pieces in the front can help to balance out a round face, while the shorter pieces in the back can help to elongate a square face.
- Versatile: Angled haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways. You can wear your hair straight, wavy, or curly. You can also add layers or bangs to add even more versatility to your hairstyle.
- Low-maintenance: Angled haircuts are relatively low-maintenance. You can easily style your hair at home with a blow dryer and a round brush.
Types of Angled Haircuts
There are many different types of angled haircuts. Here are a few of the most popular styles:
- A-line bob: This is a classic angled haircut that is shorter in the back and longer towards the front. The A-line shape creates a flattering silhouette that is perfect for most face shapes.
- Graduated bob: This is another popular angled haircut that features layers that are cut to different lengths. The graduated bob can add volume and interest to your hair.
- Wavy angled bob: This is a great option for women with wavy hair. The angled cut helps to frame the face and the waves add movement and texture to the hairstyle.
- Curly angled bob: This is a stylish option for women with curly hair. The angled cut helps to define the curls and the shorter length is easy to manage.
How to Style an Angled Haircut
Angled haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are a few of our favorite styling tips:
- For straight hair: Use a blow dryer and a round brush to create volume and smooth out the hair. You can also add a bit of product to help hold the style in place.
- For wavy hair: Use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer to help define the waves. You can also add a bit of product to help keep the waves in place.
- For curly hair: Use a styling cream or gel to define the curls. You can also diffuse the hair or air dry it.
Q: What is the best way to care for an angled haircut?
A: Angled haircuts are relatively low-maintenance. You can wash your hair as often as you like, but be sure to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to help keep your hair healthy. You can also use a leave-in conditioner or styling product to help protect your hair from the elements.
Q: How often do I need to get a trim for an angled haircut?
A: You will need to get a trim every 6-8 weeks to maintain the shape of your haircut.
Q: What are some of the most common mistakes people make when getting an angled haircut?
A: Some of the most common mistakes people make when getting an angled haircut include:
- Not telling their stylist their desired length and style.
- Not considering their face shape when choosing a haircut.
- Not getting regular trims to maintain the shape of their haircut.