13 Stacked Haircuts For Short Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a stacked haircut?
A stacked haircut is a type of short haircut that features layers that are cut to fall on top of each other. This creates a voluminous and textured look that is perfect for women with fine or thin hair. Stacked haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, from sleek and polished to edgy and undone.
Who is a stacked haircut good for?
Stacked haircuts are good for women with all hair types, but they are especially flattering for women with fine or thin hair. The layers in a stacked haircut help to add volume and texture to the hair, which can make it look thicker and fuller. Stacked haircuts can also be a good choice for women with round or square faces, as the layers can help to soften the features.
Different types of stacked haircuts
There are many different types of stacked haircuts, so you can find one that suits your individual style. Here are a few popular options:
- The stacked bob: This is a classic stacked haircut that features a short, blunt cut in the front and longer, layered sides and back. The stacked bob is easy to style and can be dressed up or down.
[Image of stacked bob haircut]
- The stacked pixie: This edgy haircut features short, choppy layers all over the head. The stacked pixie is a great choice for women who want a low-maintenance hairstyle that is still stylish.
[Image of stacked pixie haircut]
- The stacked A-line haircut: This haircut features long, layered sides and back that gradually shorten towards the front. The stacked A-line haircut is flattering for all face shapes and can be styled in a variety of ways.
[Image of stacked A-line haircut]
How to style a stacked haircut
Stacked haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, depending on your desired look. Here are a few styling tips:
- For a sleek and polished look, blow-dry your hair straight and use a light-hold hairspray to hold it in place.
- For a more edgy look, tousle your hair with your fingers and add a bit of texturizing spray.
- For a casual look, simply brush your hair and let it air dry.
How to maintain a stacked haircut
Stacked haircuts require regular trims to keep the layers looking their best. You should schedule a trim every 6-8 weeks.
Q: How much does a stacked haircut cost?
The cost of a stacked haircut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist's experience. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50-$100 for a basic stacked haircut.
Q: How long does it take to get a stacked haircut?
The time it takes to get a stacked haircut will vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair. However, you can expect to be in the salon for about an hour.
Q: Is a stacked haircut high-maintenance?
Stacked haircuts are relatively low-maintenance. You can style them in a variety of ways, and they don't require a lot of product. However, you will need to get regular trims to keep the layers looking their best.