10 Mixie Hair Style - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a mixie haircut?
A mixie haircut is a short, layered hairstyle that is perfect for those who want a low-maintenance look. It is a combination of a pixie and a bob haircut, and it can be styled in a variety of ways.
Benefits of the mixie haircut
There are many benefits to getting a mixie haircut. Here are a few of them:
- It is low-maintenance. You can easily style it yourself with a few products.
- It is versatile. You can style it in a variety of ways, depending on your mood.
- It is flattering for all face shapes.
- It is a great way to add volume to your hair.
How to style a mixie haircut
There are many ways to style a mixie haircut. Here are a few of our favorites:
- For a sleek look: Use a texturizing spray to add some grit to your hair, then blow-dry it straight.
- For a messy look: Use a sea salt spray to add some texture, then tousle your hair with your fingers.
- For a curly look: Use a curl cream or mousse to define your curls, then let them air dry.
Who is the mixie haircut for?
The mixie haircut is a great option for women of all ages and hair types. It is especially flattering for women with thin or fine hair, as it can help to add volume.
How to grow out a mixie haircut
If you are thinking about getting a mixie haircut, but you are not sure if you can commit to the short style, there are a few things you can do to make the transition easier.
- Start by getting a shorter version of the mixie haircut. This will give you a chance to see how you like the style before you commit to a shorter cut.
- As your hair grows out, you can start to add more layers to the style. This will help to blend the shorter and longer pieces of hair together.
- You can also use products to help style your hair and make it look fuller.
Q: How long does it take to grow out a mixie haircut?
A: It depends on how short you get your hair cut. If you get a very short mixie haircut, it will take about 6 months to grow out. If you get a longer mixie haircut, it will take about 3 months to grow out.
Q: What are some tips for styling a mixie haircut?
A: Here are a few tips for styling a mixie haircut:
- Use a texturizing spray to add some grit to your hair.
- Use a sea salt spray to add some texture.
- Use a curl cream or mousse to define your curls.
- Use a blow-dryer to style your hair.
- Use your fingers to tousle your hair for a messy look.