11 Short Curly Drawstring Ponytail - Short Hair Extensions
Short Curly Drawstring Ponytail: The Ultimate Guide
A short curly drawstring ponytail is a versatile and stylish hairstyle that can be worn for any occasion. It is easy to do and can be customized to suit your individual style. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to create a perfect short curly drawstring ponytail.
What You Will Need
- A comb
- A brush
- A hair tie
- A drawstring
- Hairspray (optional)
- Start by combing your hair to remove any tangles.
- Brush your hair until it is smooth and shiny.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Secure the ponytail with a hair tie.
- Thread the drawstring through the hair tie.
- Tie the drawstring in a knot at the base of the ponytail.
- Adjust the drawstring to create the desired amount of tension.
- Spray your hair with hairspray to hold the style in place.
- For a more polished look, use a wide hair tie and a thick drawstring.
- For a more casual look, use a thin hair tie and a thin drawstring.
- To add volume to your ponytail, tease the roots of your hair before you create the ponytail.
- To add definition to your curls, use a curl cream or gel before you create the ponytail.
- For a high ponytail, gather your hair at the top of your head instead of the nape of your neck.
- For a side ponytail, gather your hair on one side of your head instead of the center.
- For a messy ponytail, leave a few strands of hair out around your face.
How do I keep my ponytail from slipping out?
To keep your ponytail from slipping out, use a wide hair tie and a thick drawstring. You can also try using a hairspray to hold the style in place.
How do I make my curls last longer?
To make your curls last longer, use a curl cream or gel before you create the ponytail. You can also try using a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to dry your hair.
What if I have short hair?
If you have short hair, you can still create a short curly drawstring ponytail. Simply gather your hair into a small ponytail at the nape of your neck and secure it with a hair tie. Then, thread the drawstring through the hair tie and tie it in a knot at the base of the ponytail.