12 Diy Pixie Undercut - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a pixie undercut?
A pixie undercut is a type of haircut that features a short, cropped top with a shaved or closely cropped bottom. It is a popular choice for women who want a stylish and low-maintenance hairstyle.
Why get a pixie undercut?
There are many reasons why you might want to get a pixie undercut. Some of the benefits include:
- It is a low-maintenance hairstyle that is easy to style.
- It is a versatile hairstyle that can be styled in a variety of ways.
- It can be a flattering hairstyle for a variety of face shapes.
- It is a stylish hairstyle that is sure to turn heads.
How to get a pixie undercut
If you are thinking about getting a pixie undercut, there are a few things you need to do to prepare:
- Find a good hairstylist who is experienced in cutting pixie undercuts.
- Talk to your hairstylist about what you want your haircut to look like.
- Bring pictures of pixie undercuts that you like to your appointment.
The process of getting a pixie undercut
The process of getting a pixie undercut will vary depending on the specific style you want. However, in general, the process will involve the following steps:
- Your hairstylist will start by washing and conditioning your hair.
- Your hairstylist will then use clippers to shave or closely crop the bottom of your hair.
- Your hairstylist will then use scissors to style the top of your hair.
- Your hairstylist will finish your haircut by styling your hair and applying product.
How to style a pixie undercut
There are many ways to style a pixie undercut. Some of the most popular styles include:
- Slicked back: To style your pixie undercut slicked back, simply apply a small amount of gel or pomade to your hair and brush it back.
- Messy: To style your pixie undercut messy, simply tousle your hair with your fingers and apply a small amount of texturizing spray.
- Side swept: To style your pixie undercut side swept, simply brush your hair to the side and apply a small amount of hairspray.
Q: How much does it cost to get a pixie undercut?
The cost of a pixie undercut will vary depending on the salon you go to and the experience of the hairstylist. However, in general, you can expect to pay between $50 and $150 for a pixie undercut.
Q: How long does it take to grow out a pixie undercut?
It can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to grow out a pixie undercut. The exact amount of time it takes will vary depending on your hair growth rate.
Q: Is a pixie undercut a good hairstyle for me?
A pixie undercut can be a good hairstyle for a variety of face shapes. However, it is important to talk to your hairstylist about whether or not a pixie undercut is right for you.