12 Shaggy Pixie Cuts For Round Faces - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a shaggy pixie cut?
A shaggy pixie cut is a short haircut that is characterized by its choppy, uneven layers. This type of haircut is often seen as being youthful and edgy, and it can be a great choice for women with round faces.
Why is a shaggy pixie cut a good choice for round faces?
A shaggy pixie cut can be a great choice for women with round faces because it can help to create the illusion of a longer, more angular face. The choppy layers help to add volume and dimension to the hair, and they can also help to draw attention away from the roundness of the face.
What are some of the different styles of shaggy pixie cuts?
There are many different styles of shaggy pixie cuts to choose from, so you can find one that best suits your individual style and needs. Some popular styles include:
- Asymmetrical pixie: This style features longer hair on one side of the head and shorter hair on the other side. This can help to create a more balanced look for women with round faces.
- Side-swept bangs: Side-swept bangs can help to add width to the face and draw attention away from the roundness.
- Longer layers: Longer layers can help to add volume and movement to the hair.
- Shorter layers: Shorter layers can help to create a more edgy look.
How to style a shaggy pixie cut?
Shaggy pixie cuts are relatively low-maintenance, but there are a few things you can do to style them:
- Use a diffuser: A diffuser can help to add volume to the hair when you are blow-drying it.
- Use a texturizing spray: A texturizing spray can help to add grip and hold to the hair.
- Use a styling product: A styling product, such as a gel or mousse, can help to keep the hair in place.
Q: What is the best way to cut a shaggy pixie cut?
A: The best way to cut a shaggy pixie cut is to consult with a professional hairstylist. They will be able to assess your face shape and hair type and recommend a style that is right for you.
Q: How often do I need to get a shaggy pixie cut trimmed?
A: You will need to get your shaggy pixie cut trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain its shape.
Q: What are some of the challenges of having a shaggy pixie cut?
A: One challenge of having a shaggy pixie cut is that it can be more difficult to style than longer hair. Additionally, if you have fine hair, a shaggy pixie cut may not have enough volume.