13 Best Short Curly Haircuts For Round Faces - Short Hairstyle Ideas
If you have a round face, you know that finding a flattering haircut can be tricky. Curly hair can add even more challenges, as it can make your face look even rounder. But don't worry, there are plenty of great short curly haircuts for round faces that will help you look your best.
Here are a few tips for choosing the perfect short curly haircut for your round face:
- Avoid blunt cuts. Blunt cuts will make your face look wider, so opt for a haircut with layers or a textured finish.
- Add volume to the top of your head. This will help to elongate your face and create a more balanced look.
- Use side-swept bangs or curtain bangs. These types of bangs will help to draw the eye away from your face shape and create a more flattering appearance.
Here are a few of the best short curly haircuts for round faces:
- A-line bob: This haircut is flattering for all face shapes, but it's especially great for round faces. The A-line shape helps to elongate the face and create a more balanced look.
[Image of A-line bob haircut for round faces]
- Pixie cut: A pixie cut is a great option for women with curly hair who want a low-maintenance hairstyle. The short length is easy to style and can be customized to flatter your individual face shape.
[Image of pixie cut haircut for round faces]
- Curly bob: A curly bob is a versatile hairstyle that can be dressed up or down. The short length is easy to style and the curls add volume and texture.
[Image of curly bob haircut for round faces]
- Curly shag: A curly shag is a fun and edgy hairstyle that is perfect for women with curly hair who want to make a statement. The layers and texture add dimension and interest to the hair.
[Image of curly shag haircut for round faces]
No matter what type of short curly haircut you choose, make sure to talk to your stylist about your individual needs and preferences. They can help you find the perfect style to flatter your face shape and hair type.
Here are some additional tips for styling short curly hair:
- Use a leave-in conditioner or curl cream to help define your curls.
- Avoid using too much product, as this can weigh down your hair.
- Use a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to help dry your hair evenly and prevent frizz.
- Experiment with different styling techniques to find what works best for your hair type.
With a little bit of effort, you can easily find a short curly haircut that flatters your round face and makes you feel confident.