13 Choppy Pixie Haircuts - Short Hairstyle Trends
Choppy Pixie Haircuts: A Guide to This Bold and Edgy Style
Choppy pixie haircuts are a bold and edgy style that can be flattering on a variety of face shapes and hair textures. They are also relatively low-maintenance, making them a great option for women who are looking for a stylish and easy-to-care-for hairstyle.
Here are some of the benefits of choppy pixie haircuts:
- They are low-maintenance. Choppy pixie haircuts require little styling, making them a great option for women who are short on time.
- They are versatile. Choppy pixie haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, from sleek and sophisticated to edgy and cool.
- They are flattering on a variety of face shapes. Choppy pixie haircuts can help to elongate the face and draw attention to the eyes and cheekbones.
If you are considering getting a choppy pixie haircut, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your face shape. Choppy pixie haircuts are not flattering on all face shapes. If you have a round face, you may want to consider a longer pixie haircut that will help to elongate your face.
- Your hair texture. Choppy pixie haircuts are best suited for women with straight or wavy hair. If you have curly hair, you may want to consider a different style.
- Your lifestyle. Choppy pixie haircuts require little styling, but they do require regular trims to maintain their shape. If you are not able to commit to regular haircuts, you may want to consider a different style.
Here are some tips for styling a choppy pixie haircut:
- Use a texturizing spray to add volume and texture to your hair.
- Use a styling cream to smooth flyaways and control frizz.
- Use a hairspray to hold your style in place.
Here are some of the most popular choppy pixie haircuts:
- The asymmetrical pixie haircut is a edgy and stylish style that features long, choppy layers on one side of the head and shorter layers on the other side.
- The blunt pixie haircut is a classic and sophisticated style that features blunt, straight layers.
- The graduated pixie haircut is a versatile style that features layers that gradually get shorter towards the nape of the neck.
- The messy pixie haircut is a fun and carefree style that features tousled, unkempt layers.
If you are ready to take the plunge and get a choppy pixie haircut, be sure to consult with a stylist who can help you choose the right style for your face shape and hair texture.
Q: What are the different types of choppy pixie haircuts?
A: There are many different types of choppy pixie haircuts, including:
- Asymmetrical pixie haircuts
- Blunt pixie haircuts
- Graduated pixie haircuts
- Messy pixie haircuts
Q: What is the best way to style a choppy pixie haircut?
A: There are many different ways to style a choppy pixie haircut. Some popular styling techniques include:
- Using a texturizing spray to add volume and texture to your hair
- Using a styling cream to smooth flyaways and control frizz
- Using a hairspray to hold your style in place
Q: How often should I get my choppy pixie haircut trimmed?
A: It is recommended that you get your choppy pixie haircut trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain its shape and style.