13 Pixie Very Short Haircuts - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a pixie haircut?
A pixie haircut is a short, versatile hairstyle that can be worn by women of all ages. It is characterized by short, layered hair that is cut around the ears and nape of the neck. Pixie haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, including with bangs, side-swept hair, or a messy look.
Benefits of pixie haircuts
There are many benefits to having a pixie haircut. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Low maintenance: Pixie haircuts are very low-maintenance, which is perfect for busy women who don't have a lot of time to style their hair.
- Versatile: Pixie haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, which means you can change your look up easily.
- Feminine: Pixie haircuts can be very feminine, even though they are short.
- Age-defying: Pixie haircuts can make you look younger, even if you're not in your twenties.
Different types of pixie haircuts
There are many different types of pixie haircuts, so you can find one that best suits your face shape and hair type. Some of the most popular types of pixie haircuts include:
- Classic pixie: This is a short, simple haircut that is easy to style.
- Asymmetrical pixie: This haircut has different lengths on each side of the head.
- Pixie with bangs: This haircut has bangs that are cut to frame the face.
- Pixie with a side part: This haircut has a side part that creates a sleek, sophisticated look.
- Messy pixie: This haircut is styled to look messy and undone.
How to style a pixie haircut
Pixie haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways. Some of the most popular ways to style a pixie haircut include:
- With a blow dryer: Use a blow dryer to create volume and texture.
- With a curling iron: Use a curling iron to create curls or waves.
- With a straightener: Use a straightener to create a sleek, polished look.
- With hairspray: Use hairspray to hold your style in place.
Q: What is the best way to care for a pixie haircut?
A: Pixie haircuts are very low-maintenance, but there are a few things you can do to keep them looking their best. First, use a good shampoo and conditioner that is designed for fine hair. Second, avoid using heat styling tools on your hair too often. Third, trim your hair regularly to keep it looking healthy and styled.
Q: Is a pixie haircut right for me?
A: A pixie haircut can be flattering on many different face shapes and hair types. However, it is important to talk to your hair stylist to see if a pixie haircut is right for you.
Q: How much does a pixie haircut cost?
The cost of a pixie haircut will vary depending on the salon you go to and the experience of the hair stylist. However, in general, pixie haircuts are less expensive than longer haircuts.