15 90s Short Layered Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
90s Short Layered Hair: A Guide to This Trendy Look
The 90s are back in style, and that includes hair! One of the most popular 90s hairstyles is short layered hair. This style is flattering for all face shapes and hair types, and it's easy to style.
If you're thinking about getting a short layered haircut, here's what you need to know.
What is short layered hair?
Short layered hair is a hairstyle that features layers of hair that are cut at different lengths. This creates a textured, voluminous look that is flattering for all face shapes.
Who can get short layered hair?
Short layered hair can be flattering for all face shapes and hair types. However, it's important to talk to your hair stylist about the best style for your individual needs.
How to style short layered hair
Short layered hair is easy to style. You can simply blow-dry your hair with a round brush to create volume and body. You can also add a bit of product to your hair to help it hold its shape.
Here are some tips for styling short layered hair:
- Use a round brush to blow-dry your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Add a bit of product to your hair to help it hold its shape.
- Use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer to add volume to your hair.
- Finish with a light hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
Here are some of the most popular 90s short layered hairstyles:
- The Rachel: This hairstyle was made famous by Jennifer Aniston in the TV show Friends. It features long, layered layers that are swept to the side.
- The Winona Ryder: This hairstyle is named after the actress Winona Ryder. It features short, choppy layers that are tousled and messy.
- The Courtney Love: This hairstyle is named after the singer Courtney Love. It features short, spiky layers that are edgy and cool.
Which 90s short layered hairstyle is right for you?
The best way to decide which 90s short layered hairstyle is right for you is to talk to your hair stylist. They can help you choose a style that flatters your face shape and hair type.
Here are some frequently asked questions about short layered hair:
Q: How often do I need to get my hair cut if I have short layered hair?
A: You will need to get your hair cut every 6-8 weeks to maintain your short layered hairstyle.
Q: How much does it cost to get a short layered haircut?
A: The cost of a short layered haircut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50-$100 for a haircut.
Q: Is short layered hair hard to maintain?
A: Short layered hair is relatively easy to maintain. You can simply blow-dry your hair with a round brush to create volume and body. You can also add a bit of product to your hair to help it hold its shape.