18 Cuts For Growing Out Short Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
Cuts for Growing Out Short Hair
If you've recently cut your hair short and are now in the process of growing it out, you know that it can be a bit of a challenge. The in-between stage can be awkward, and it can be hard to find a style that flatters your face and hair type. But don't worry, there are plenty of cuts that can help you make the most of your growing-out hair.
Here are a few tips for choosing the right cut for growing out short hair:
- Consider your face shape. Not all cuts are created equal, and what looks good on one person may not look good on another. Take a look at your face shape and choose a cut that will accentuate your features.
- Think about your hair type. If you have curly hair, you'll want to choose a cut that is easy to manage. If you have straight hair, you have more options.
- Don't be afraid to experiment. The growing-out process can be fun, so don't be afraid to try different styles. You may be surprised at what you like.
Here are a few specific cuts that are great for growing out short hair:
- The A-line bob. This cut is flattering on most face shapes and hair types. It's easy to style, and it will help to hide any awkward growth.
[Image of A-line bob haircut]
- The layered bob. This cut is also flattering on most face shapes and hair types. The layers will help to add volume and interest to your hair, and they will make the growing-out process less noticeable.
[Image of layered bob haircut]
- The pixie cut. This cut is a great option if you're looking for a low-maintenance style. It's also a good choice if you have fine hair, as it will help to add volume.
[Image of pixie cut haircut]
No matter what cut you choose, be sure to consult with a stylist who is experienced in working with growing-out hair. They can help you choose a style that is flattering to your face and hair type, and they can give you tips on how to style it.
Q: How long does it take to grow out a pixie cut?
A: It depends on your hair growth rate. Most people can expect to grow their hair out to shoulder length in about a year.
Q: What are some tips for styling growing-out hair?
A: Here are a few tips for styling growing-out hair:
- Use products that are designed for growing-out hair. These products will help to keep your hair healthy and prevent breakage.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to help detangle your hair and make it easier to style.
- Use a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to help add volume to your hair.
- Get regular trims to help keep your hair healthy and to remove any split ends.
Q: What are some common mistakes people make when growing out short hair?
A: Here are a few common mistakes people make when growing out short hair:
- Not getting regular trims.
- Using harsh products that can damage your hair.
- Trying to style your hair in ways that are not possible with your current length.