12 Diy Pixie Cut With Clippers - Short Hairstyle Trends
How to Do a DIY Pixie Cut with Clippers
A pixie cut is a short, versatile hairstyle that can be flattering on a variety of face shapes. If you're thinking about giving yourself a pixie cut, but you're not sure where to start, this blog post will provide you with all the information you need to know.
What You'll Need
- Clippers with a variety of guards
- A comb
- A pair of scissors
- A mirror
- A towel
- A spray bottle filled with water
- A styling product, such as hairspray or gel
- Wash your hair and towel-dry it.
- Part your hair in the middle and clip one side up.
- Start by cutting the hair on the sides of your head. Use the clippers with the shortest guard and start at the nape of your neck. Work your way up to the top of your head, blending the hair as you go.
- Once you're happy with the length on the sides, move on to the top of your head. Use a longer guard and start by cutting the hair in front of your ears. Work your way back, blending the hair with the sides.
- If you want to add bangs, cut them using the scissors. Start by cutting a straight line across your forehead. Then, use the scissors to blend the bangs into the rest of your hair.
- Once you're happy with the overall length and shape of your pixie cut, style it as desired. You can use hairspray or gel to keep your hair in place.
- If you're not sure how to cut your own hair, it's always best to have a professional do it.
- If you do decide to give yourself a pixie cut, be sure to take your time and be careful. It's easy to make mistakes when cutting your own hair, so it's important to be patient and take your time.
- If you're not sure what length to cut your hair, start with a longer guard and work your way down. You can always cut more hair off, but it's harder to add it back on.
- Be sure to style your pixie cut after you've cut it. This will help you to see how the style looks and make any necessary adjustments.
- What if I make a mistake?
If you make a mistake, don't panic! Just take a deep breath and try to fix it. If you can't fix it, you can always go to a salon and have them fix it for you.
- How often do I need to get my pixie cut cut?
This will depend on how fast your hair grows. If your hair grows quickly, you may need to get it cut every 4-6 weeks. If your hair grows slowly, you may only need to get it cut every 8-12 weeks.
- What are some styling tips for pixie cuts?
There are many different ways to style a pixie cut. You can use hairspray or gel to keep your hair in place, or you can use mousse or hairspray to give your hair more volume. You can also use a straightener or curling iron to add waves or curls to your hair.