14 Nearly Pixie Cut - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a Nearly Pixie Cut?
A nearly pixie cut is a short hairstyle that is just slightly longer than a pixie cut. It is typically cut to the chin or just below the ears, and it can be styled in a variety of ways. Nearly pixie cuts are a popular choice for women who want a short, stylish hairstyle that is low-maintenance.
Benefits of a Nearly Pixie Cut
There are many benefits to having a nearly pixie cut. Some of the benefits include:
- Low maintenance: Nearly pixie cuts are very low-maintenance. You can easily style them yourself with a blow dryer and a round brush.
- Versatile: Nearly pixie cuts can be styled in a variety of ways. You can wear them straight, wavy, or curly. You can also add accessories, such as headbands or barrettes, to change up your look.
- Flattering: Nearly pixie cuts can flatter a variety of face shapes. They can help to elongate the face and make it look slimmer.
How to Style a Nearly Pixie Cut
There are many ways to style a nearly pixie cut. Here are a few ideas:
- Straight: To style your nearly pixie cut straight, simply blow dry it with a round brush. You can also use a straightening iron to smooth out any flyaways.
- Wavy: To style your nearly pixie cut wavy, use a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer. This will help to create loose waves. You can also use a curling iron to create more defined waves.
- Curly: To style your nearly pixie cut curly, use a curling iron or a curling wand. Create small curls all over your head, and then scrunch them with your fingers to break up the curls.
How to Care for a Nearly Pixie Cut
Nearly pixie cuts are very low-maintenance. You can wash them with a regular shampoo and conditioner, and you can style them with a blow dryer or a curling iron. You may want to trim your ends every few weeks to keep your hair looking its best.
Q: What is the difference between a nearly pixie cut and a pixie cut?
A: The main difference between a nearly pixie cut and a pixie cut is the length. A nearly pixie cut is slightly longer than a pixie cut. It is typically cut to the chin or just below the ears, while a pixie cut is cut even shorter, usually to the top of the head.
Q: Is a nearly pixie cut a good haircut for me?
A: A nearly pixie cut can be a good haircut for many people. It is a versatile haircut that can flatter a variety of face shapes. However, it is important to consider your lifestyle and hair type before getting a nearly pixie cut. If you have a lot of hair, you may find that a nearly pixie cut is too high-maintenance. If you have an active lifestyle, you may find that a nearly pixie cut is too short to keep up with.
Q: How much does a nearly pixie cut cost?
The cost of a nearly pixie cut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $100 for a haircut.