14 Short Feathered Hair Cuts - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a feathered haircut?
A feathered haircut is a type of haircut that features long, wispy layers that are cut at an angle. This creates a soft, feathery appearance that is flattering for many hair types and face shapes. Feathered haircuts are low-maintenance and easy to style, making them a popular choice for women who are on the go.
Who is a feathered haircut good for?
Feathers haircuts are good for women with all hair types, but they are especially flattering for women with fine hair. The feathery layers help to add volume and body to fine hair, making it look thicker and healthier. Feathered haircuts are also a good choice for women with oval, round, or square face shapes. The soft, feathery layers help to soften the features of these face shapes, creating a more balanced and flattering look.
What are the different types of feathered haircuts?
There are many different types of feathered haircuts, each with its own unique look. Some popular types of feathered haircuts include:
- Short feathered bob: This is a short, choppy bob with long, wispy layers. This style is easy to style and low-maintenance.
- Medium feathered bob: This is a medium-length bob with long, feathery layers. This style is versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways.
- Long feathered bob: This is a long, layered bob with long, feathery layers. This style is elegant and sophisticated.
- Feather pixie: This is a short, pixie cut with long, feathery layers. This style is edgy and modern.
- Feather shag: This is a long, layered shag with long, feathery layers. This style is bohemian and carefree.
How to style a feathered haircut
Feather haircuts are easy to style and can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are a few tips for styling a feathered haircut:
- For a sleek look, blow-dry your hair straight and use a straightening iron to smooth out any flyaways.
- For a more casual look, tousle your hair with your fingers and add a bit of texturizing spray.
- For a more edgy look, add some volume to your hair with a volumizing mousse or spray.
- For a more romantic look, curl your hair with a curling iron or wand.
How to maintain a feathered haircut
Feather haircuts are low-maintenance and require minimal styling. However, there are a few things you can do to maintain your feathered haircut:
- Get regular trims to keep your hair looking its best.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to help keep your hair hydrated and prevent it from becoming frizzy.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your hair too often, as this can damage your hair and make it more difficult to style.
Q: What are the benefits of getting a feathered haircut?
A: There are many benefits to getting a feathered haircut. Feathered haircuts are low-maintenance, easy to style, and flattering for many hair types and face shapes. They also add volume and body to fine hair.
Q: What are the drawbacks of getting a feathered haircut?
A: There are a few drawbacks to getting a feathered haircut. Feathered haircuts require regular trims to keep them looking their best. They can also be more difficult to style than other types of haircuts.
Q: How much does a feathered haircut cost?
The cost of a feathered haircut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $100 for a haircut.