18 Short Twist Braids With Beads - Short Hair Care Tips
Short Twist Braids with Beads: A Step-by-Step Guide
Short twist braids with beads are a fun and stylish way to wear your hair. They are easy to maintain and can be dressed up or down. This guide will show you how to create your own short twist braids with beads.
What You Will Need
- A wide-tooth comb
- A spray bottle filled with water
- A styling gel or mousse
- Beads of your choice
- Bobby pins
- Start by detangling your hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Spray your hair with water to make it damp.
- Apply a styling gel or mousse to your hair.
- Divide your hair into small sections.
- Twist each section of hair into a braid.
- Secure each braid with a bobby pin.
- Add beads to your braids as desired.
- Let your braids air dry or blow-dry them on low heat.
- For a more secure braid, use two bobby pins to secure each section of hair.
- To add more beads to your braids, simply thread them onto the braid as you are twisting it.
- If you have short hair, you can create a faux hawk by braiding the hair on top of your head and then pinning it up.
Q: How long does it take to do short twist braids with beads?
A: The time it takes to do short twist braids with beads will vary depending on the length and thickness of your hair. If you have short hair, it will take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete the braids. If you have longer hair, it may take up to two hours.
Q: How do I keep my short twist braids from unraveling?
A: To keep your short twist braids from unraveling, use a strong hold styling gel or mousse. You can also apply a light coating of hairspray to the braids.
Q: How do I wash my short twist braids?
A: To wash your short twist braids, gently wet them with water. Apply a small amount of shampoo to your hands and work it into the braids. Rinse the shampoo out with water and then apply a conditioner. Leave the conditioner in the braids for a few minutes before rinsing it out.
Q: How do I style my short twist braids?
A: To style your short twist braids, you can simply leave them as they are or you can add some twists and turns. You can also add beads or other accessories to your braids.