19 Blending Extensions With Short Hair - Short Hair Extensions
How to Blend Extensions with Short Hair
If you have short hair and are considering getting hair extensions, you may be wondering how to blend them in so that they look natural. Here are a few tips:
- Choose the right type of extensions. There are many different types of hair extensions available, so it's important to choose the type that will work best for your hair type and desired look. If you have short hair, you'll want to choose extensions that are lightweight and easy to blend in.
- Get the right color match. It's important to get hair extensions that are the same color as your natural hair. If you can, have your hair professionally color-matched before you get your extensions.
- Have your extensions installed by a professional. If you're not sure how to install your extensions yourself, it's best to have them done by a professional. This will ensure that they're installed correctly and that they look natural.
- Style your hair with the extensions in. Once your extensions are installed, you'll need to style your hair with them in. This will help to blend them in and make them look more natural.
Here are some additional tips for blending extensions with short hair:
- Use a variety of hair lengths. If you use a variety of hair lengths, it will help to create a more natural-looking blend.
- Use a texturizing spray. A texturizing spray can help to add volume and texture to your hair, which can help to blend the extensions in even more.
- Use a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer. A diffuser attachment can help to create a more diffused look, which can help to blend the extensions in even more.
Here are some frequently asked questions about blending extensions with short hair:
- What type of extensions are best for short hair?
There are many different types of hair extensions available, but the best type for short hair is typically a type that is lightweight and easy to blend in. Some good options include I-Link, Tape-In, and Fusion extensions.
- How do I get the right color match for my hair extensions?
It's important to get hair extensions that are the same color as your natural hair. If you can, have your hair professionally color-matched before you get your extensions.
- How much do hair extensions cost?
The cost of hair extensions varies depending on the type of extensions you choose, the length of your hair, and the salon where you get them installed. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $2,000 for a full set of extensions.
- How long do hair extensions last?
The lifespan of hair extensions depends on the type of extensions you choose and how well you take care of them. However, you can expect to get anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks of wear out of a set of extensions.