19 Natural Cornrow Styles For Short Hair - Short Hair Care Tips
Natural Cornrow Styles for Short Hair
Cornrows are a classic African hairstyle that has been around for centuries. They are made by braiding hair close to the scalp, and can be worn in a variety of styles. Cornrows are a great way to protect your hair from damage, and they can also be a stylish and fashionable way to wear your hair.
If you have short natural hair, there are many different cornrow styles that you can try. Here are a few ideas:
- Straight cornrows: This is the most basic cornrow style. The braids are simply braided straight back from the hairline. Straight cornrows are a great way to keep your hair neat and tidy, and they can be worn for any occasion.
[Image of Straight cornrows hairstyle]
- Twisted cornrows: This style is similar to straight cornrows, but the braids are twisted instead of being braided straight back. Twisted cornrows are a more edgy and stylish option, and they can be worn with a variety of outfits.
[Image of Twisted cornrows hairstyle]
- Box braids: Box braids are a type of cornrow style that is made by braiding the hair in square sections. Box braids are a popular choice for summer, as they keep your hair cool and protected from the sun.
[Image of Box braids hairstyle]
- Fulani braids: Fulani braids are a type of cornrow style that is made by braiding the hair in a zigzag pattern. Fulani braids are a beautiful and intricate style, and they are a great way to show off your natural hair texture.
[Image of Fulani braids hairstyle]
- Dreadlocks: Dreadlocks are a type of cornrow style that is made by matting the hair together. Dreadlocks can be styled in a variety of ways, and they are a great way to express your individuality.
[Image of Dreadlocks hairstyle]
No matter what your hair type or style, there is a cornrow style that is perfect for you. Cornrows are a versatile and stylish hairstyle that can be worn for any occasion.
Q: How long does it take to get cornrows?
A: The amount of time it takes to get cornrows depends on the length and thickness of your hair. If you have short hair, it will take less time than if you have long hair. In general, it takes about 2-3 hours to get cornrows.
Q: How much do cornrows cost?
A: The cost of cornrows varies depending on the stylist and the location. In general, cornrows cost between $50-$100.
Q: How long do cornrows last?
A: Cornrows can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on how well you take care of them. To keep your cornrows looking their best, avoid getting them wet and use a leave-in conditioner to keep them moisturized.