19 Platinum Blonde Pixie Hairstyles - Short Hair Color Ideas
Platinum Blonde Pixie Hairstyles: A Guide to the Most Stunning Looks
Platinum blonde pixie hairstyles are a bold and beautiful choice for women who want to make a statement. This edgy style is perfect for those who want to show off their personality and unique sense of style.
If you're thinking about getting a platinum blonde pixie, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, this style is not for everyone. It requires a lot of maintenance and styling, and it can be quite revealing. If you're not comfortable with short hair or showing off your scalp, then this style may not be right for you.
However, if you're up for the challenge, a platinum blonde pixie can be a truly stunning look. Here are a few of the most popular platinum blonde pixie hairstyles:
- The blunt cut: This is a classic pixie style with a blunt, straight edge. It's a great choice for those who want a low-maintenance style that is easy to style.
[Image of blunt cut platinum blonde pixie hairstyle]
- The angled cut: This style is similar to the blunt cut, but it has a longer, angled edge in the front. This adds a bit of dimension to the style and makes it more versatile.
[Image of angled cut platinum blonde pixie hairstyle]
- The textured cut: This style is all about the texture. It features choppy layers and a tousled finish. This is a great choice for those who want a more edgy and modern look.
[Image of textured cut platinum blonde pixie hairstyle]
- The side-swept bangs: This style features long, side-swept bangs that frame the face. This is a great way to add some softness to the style and balance out the features.
[Image of side-swept bangs platinum blonde pixie hairstyle]
- The asymmetrical cut: This style is all about the asymmetry. It features one side of the hair longer than the other. This is a great way to add some drama and interest to the style.
[Image of asymmetrical cut platinum blonde pixie hairstyle]
No matter what style you choose, a platinum blonde pixie is sure to turn heads. So if you're looking for a bold and beautiful new look, this is the style for you.
Q: What is the maintenance like for a platinum blonde pixie?
A: Platinum blonde hair requires a lot of maintenance. You will need to bleach your hair regularly to keep it bright and vibrant. You will also need to use a purple shampoo to help neutralize any brassiness.
Q: How long does it take to style a platinum blonde pixie?
A: It really depends on the style you choose. Some styles, like the blunt cut, are very easy to style. Others, like the textured cut, can take a bit more time.
Q: Is a platinum blonde pixie a good choice for all hair types?
A: No, a platinum blonde pixie is not a good choice for all hair types. If you have fine hair, it may be too thin to pull off this style. If you have thick hair, you may need to have it thinned out before you get the cut.