20 Pixie Styles For Round Faces - Short Hairstyle Ideas
Pixie Styles for Round Faces
A pixie haircut is a short, stylish haircut that can flatter many different face shapes. If you have a round face, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a pixie style. First, you want to avoid styles that will make your face look even rounder. This means avoiding styles with blunt bangs or a lot of volume around the sides of the head. Instead, opt for styles with longer, layered hair that will help to elongate your face.
Here are a few of the best pixie styles for round faces:
- Asymmetrical pixie: This style is perfect for those who want a unique and edgy look. The asymmetrical cut creates a focal point on the side of the face, which helps to draw attention away from the roundness of the face.
[Image of Asymmetrical pixie haircut for round faces]
- Side-swept pixie: This style is a classic and flattering option for round faces. The side-swept bangs help to elongate the face and create a more oval shape.
[Image of Side-swept pixie haircut for round faces]
- Wavy pixie: This style is perfect for those with naturally wavy or curly hair. The waves add volume and texture to the hair, which helps to balance out the roundness of the face.
[Image of Wavy pixie haircut for round faces]
- Pixie with bangs: If you love the look of bangs, there are a few ways to style them to flatter a round face. One option is to keep the bangs long and side-swept. Another option is to add a few layers to the bangs to create a more textured look.
[Image of Pixie with bangs haircut for round faces]
- Pixie with a fringe: A fringe is a great way to add some drama and interest to a pixie haircut. If you have a round face, opt for a side-swept fringe that will help to elongate the face.
[Image of Pixie with fringe haircut for round faces]
No matter what style you choose, make sure to consult with a good hairstylist who can help you find the perfect pixie cut for your face shape.
Q: What are some of the benefits of getting a pixie haircut?
A: There are many benefits to getting a pixie haircut. First, it's a very low-maintenance style. You won't have to spend hours styling your hair every day. Second, a pixie haircut is very versatile. You can style it in a variety of ways, depending on your mood. Third, a pixie haircut can be very flattering on many different face shapes.
Q: What are some of the drawbacks of getting a pixie haircut?
A: There are a few drawbacks to getting a pixie haircut. First, it's a big change, so you may want to think about it for a while before you make the decision. Second, a pixie haircut can be expensive, especially if you want it styled by a professional. Third, a pixie haircut can be difficult to grow out, so you may want to be sure that you're ready for a short haircut before you make the change.
A pixie haircut can be a great way to update your look and add some personality to your style. If you have a round face, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a pixie style. But with the right style, you can look and feel your best.