20 Short Hairstyles Feathered Sides - Short Hairstyle Trends
Short Hairstyles with Feathered Sides
Feathers are one of the most popular hairstyles for men. They are versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways. The feathered side is a great option for men who want a short hairstyle that is both stylish and easy to maintain.
There are many different ways to style a feathered side. You can keep it short and neat, or you can let it grow out a bit and style it with a pompadour or quiff. The feathered side can also be combined with other hairstyles, such as a fade or undercut.
If you are considering getting a feathered side, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that your hair is thick enough to support the style. Second, you need to be prepared to style your hair on a regular basis.
If you are ready to take the plunge and get a feathered side, here are a few tips to help you style it:
- Use a good quality pomade or wax to style your hair.
- Start by combing your hair back and to the side.
- Apply the pomade or wax to your hair and style it in the desired direction.
- Use a blow dryer to help set your style.
Here are some of the benefits of getting a feathered side:
- They are versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways.
- They are easy to maintain.
- They can be flattering for a variety of face shapes.
Here are some of the drawbacks of getting a feathered side:
- They can be high-maintenance if you want to keep them styled perfectly.
- They may not be flattering for all face shapes.
Here are some of the most popular ways to style a feathered side:
- Short and neat: This is a classic look that is easy to maintain. Simply comb your hair back and to the side and use a bit of pomade or wax to keep it in place.
[Image of Short and neat feathered side hairstyle]
- Pompadour: This is a more stylish look that is perfect for formal occasions. To style a pompadour, comb your hair back and to the side, then use a blow dryer to create volume. Apply pomade or wax to the top of your hair and style it up into a pompadour.
[Image of Pompadour feathered side hairstyle]
- Quiff: This is a similar look to the pompadour, but it is less formal. To style a quiff, comb your hair back and to the side, then use a blow dryer to create volume. Apply pomade or wax to the front of your hair and style it up into a quiff.
[Image of Quiff feathered side hairstyle]
If you are not sure which style is right for you, talk to your barber or stylist. They can help you choose a style that flatters your face shape and hair type.
Q: What is the difference between a feathered side and a fade?
A: A feathered side is a type of fade. A fade is a haircut where the hair on the sides of the head is gradually blended into the hair on the top of the head. A feathered side is a type of fade where the hair on the sides of the head is blended in a way that creates a feathered effect.
Q: How do I know if a feathered side is right for me?
A: If you have thick hair and you are looking for a stylish and easy-to-maintain hairstyle, then a feathered side may be right for you. However, if you have thin hair, then a feathered side may not be the best option for you.
Q: How much does a feathered side cost?
A: The cost of a feathered side will vary depending on the salon or barber you go to. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $50 for a haircut.