12 Short Layered Hairstyles For Long Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
Short Layered Hairstyles for Long Hair
Long hair is a beautiful thing, but it can also be a lot of work. If you're looking for a way to style your long hair in a way that is both stylish and low-maintenance, then you may want to consider a short layered haircut.
Short layered haircuts are a great option for women with long hair because they can help to add volume and dimension to the hair. They are also very versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways.
If you're thinking about getting a short layered haircut, here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Your face shape: The shape of your face will play a role in determining which short layered haircut is best for you. If you have a round face, for example, you may want to avoid a haircut that is too short or too blunt. Instead, opt for a haircut with longer layers that will help to elongate your face.
- Your hair type: If you have fine hair, you may want to avoid a haircut with too many layers. Instead, opt for a haircut with a few strategic layers that will help to add volume to your hair. If you have thick hair, on the other hand, you can go for a haircut with more layers.
- Your lifestyle: If you have a busy lifestyle, you may want to choose a short layered haircut that is easy to style. A haircut with long layers, for example, will require more styling time than a haircut with shorter layers.
Here are a few of the most popular short layered hairstyles for long hair:
- The A-line bob: This haircut is a classic choice for women with long hair. It features long layers in the front and shorter layers in the back. The A-line bob is a versatile haircut that can be styled in a variety of ways.
[Image of A-line bob haircut]
- The angled bob: This haircut is similar to the A-line bob, but it features more of an angle in the back. The angled bob is a great option for women with square or rectangular faces.
[Image of angled bob haircut]
- The layered pixie: This haircut is a great option for women who want a short, edgy hairstyle. The layered pixie features short layers all over the head. This haircut is low-maintenance and easy to style.
[Image of layered pixie haircut]
- The shag: This haircut is a popular choice for women with thick hair. The shag features long, choppy layers. This haircut is a great way to add volume and texture to thick hair.
[Image of shag haircut]
No matter what your face shape, hair type, or lifestyle, there is a short layered haircut that is perfect for you. If you're thinking about getting a short layered haircut, be sure to consult with a stylist to find the perfect style for you.
Q: What are the benefits of getting a short layered haircut?
A: There are many benefits to getting a short layered haircut. Short layered haircuts are:
- Easy to style
- Can add volume and dimension to the hair
Q: What are the drawbacks of getting a short layered haircut?
A: There are a few drawbacks to getting a short layered haircut. Short layered haircuts:
- Can be more expensive than other types of haircuts
- May require more styling time than other types of haircuts
- May not be suitable for all face shapes and hair types
Q: How often should I get my short layered haircut trimmed?
A: You should get your short layered haircut trimmed every 6-8 weeks. This will help to keep your haircut looking its best and prevent split ends.