15 Beach Waves Short Blonde Hair - Short Hair Color Ideas
How to Get Beach Waves on Short Blonde Hair
Beach waves are a classic hairstyle that looks great on all hair types, but they can be especially flattering on short blonde hair. This tutorial will show you how to get beach waves on short blonde hair in just a few easy steps.
What You Will Need:
- A wide-tooth comb
- A curling iron
- A sea salt spray
- A hairspray
- Start by detangling your hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Apply a sea salt spray to damp hair. This will help to add texture and hold to your waves.
- Section your hair into small sections.
- Wrap each section around the curling iron and hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Once you have curled all of your hair, let it cool completely.
- Finish by spraying your hair with a hairspray to help set the waves.
- For looser waves, use a larger curling iron.
- For tighter waves, use a smaller curling iron.
- You can also use a straightener to create beach waves. Simply twist the straightener in a zigzag motion as you move down the hair shaft.
Q: My hair is too short to curl. What can I do?
A: If your hair is too short to curl, you can try using a braiding technique. Simply braid your hair while it is damp, and then let it dry overnight. In the morning, you will have beautiful beach waves.
Q: My hair is fine and straight. How can I get beach waves to last?
A: If you have fine and straight hair, you will need to use a strong hold hairspray to help set your waves. You can also try using a texturizing spray before you curl your hair. This will help to add grip and hold to your waves.
Q: How often can I get beach waves?
A: You can get beach waves as often as you like. However, if you have color-treated hair, you may want to avoid curling your hair too often. This can damage your hair and cause the color to fade.