20 Very Short Wavy Hairstyles - Short Hair Care Tips
Wavy hair is a beautiful and versatile type of hair that can be styled in many different ways. If you have short wavy hair, you have a lot of options when it comes to hairstyles. You can go for a sleek and sophisticated look, or you can opt for a more edgy and playful style. No matter what your preference, there is a short wavy hairstyle that is perfect for you.
Types of Very Short Wavy Hairstyles
There are many different types of very short wavy hairstyles to choose from. Some popular options include:
- Pixie cut: This is a short, edgy hairstyle that is perfect for women with bold personalities.
[Image of pixie cut wavy hair]
- Bob: This is a classic hairstyle that is flattering on many different face shapes.
[Image of bob wavy hair]
- A-line bob: This hairstyle is similar to a bob, but it has longer layers in the front that frame the face.
[Image of a-line bob wavy hair]
- Wavy pixie: This is a shorter version of the pixie cut that is perfect for women with wavy hair.
[Image of wavy pixie haircut]
- Wavy bob: This is a shorter version of the bob that is perfect for women with wavy hair.
[Image of wavy bob haircut]
How to Style Very Short Wavy Hair
Styling very short wavy hair is relatively easy. You can use a variety of products to help define your waves and add volume to your hair. Some popular products for styling short wavy hair include:
- Mousse: Mousse is a great product for adding volume and definition to wavy hair.
- Gel: Gel can be used to help hold your waves in place.
- Hairspray: Hairspray can be used to finish your style and prevent your hair from frizzing.
How to Maintain Very Short Wavy Hair
Very short wavy hair is low-maintenance. You can wash your hair every other day or as needed. Use a shampoo and conditioner that is designed for wavy hair. Avoid using too much product, as this can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. Let your hair air dry whenever possible. If you need to blowdry your hair, use a diffuser to help reduce frizz.
Q: What are the benefits of having short wavy hair?
A: There are many benefits to having short wavy hair. Some of the benefits include:
- Low-maintenance: Short wavy hair is low-maintenance and requires little styling.
- Versatile: Short wavy hair can be styled in many different ways.
- Easy to care for: Short wavy hair is easy to care for and can be washed and styled quickly.
Q: What are the drawbacks of having short wavy hair?
A: There are a few drawbacks to having short wavy hair. Some of the drawbacks include:
- Can be difficult to style: Short wavy hair can be difficult to style if you are not used to it.
- Can be more expensive to maintain: Short wavy hair may require more frequent haircuts and styling products.
- May not be flattering for all face shapes: Short wavy hair may not be flattering for all face shapes.
If you are thinking about getting a short wavy haircut, there are many things to consider. Weigh the pros and cons carefully to decide if this is the right style for you. With a little bit of care and styling, short wavy hair can be a beautiful and versatile look.