11 Razored Bob For Thick Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a razored bob?
A razored bob is a type of short haircut that is created using a razor. The razor is used to create a sharp, precise edge to the hair, which gives the haircut a unique and edgy look. Razored bobs are perfect for people with thick hair, as they help to add volume and definition to the style.
Benefits of a razored bob
There are many benefits to getting a razored bob, including:
- It's low-maintenance. Razored bobs are very easy to style, as they require little to no product. Simply blow-dry your hair with a round brush and you're good to go.
- It's versatile. Razored bobs can be styled in a variety of ways, from sleek and polished to messy and undone.
- It's flattering for all face shapes. Razored bobs can help to elongate the face and create a more defined jawline.
How to style a razored bob
There are many ways to style a razored bob, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Sleek and polished: For a sleek and polished look, blow-dry your hair with a round brush until it's smooth and shiny. Then, apply a small amount of hairspray to hold the style in place.
[Image of Sleek and polished razored bob]
- Messy and undone: For a messy and undone look, simply tousle your hair with your fingers and apply a small amount of texturizing spray.
[Image of Messy and undone razored bob]
- Half-up, half-down: For a half-up, half-down look, part your hair in the middle and pull the top half of your hair up into a ponytail. Secure the ponytail with a hair elastic and then let the rest of your hair fall down.
[Image of Half-up, half-down razored bob]
How to care for a razored bob
Razored bobs require very little maintenance, but there are a few things you can do to keep your style looking its best:
- Get regular trims. Razored bobs tend to grow out quickly, so it's important to get regular trims to keep the shape of the haircut looking its best.
- Use a leave-in conditioner. A leave-in conditioner can help to keep your hair hydrated and prevent it from becoming frizzy.
- Protect your hair from heat styling. When you heat style your hair, use a heat protectant spray to protect your hair from damage.
Q: What is the difference between a razored bob and a regular bob?
A: A razored bob is created using a razor, which gives the haircut a sharp, precise edge. A regular bob is created using scissors, which gives the haircut a softer, more rounded edge.
Q: Is a razored bob good for thick hair?
A: Yes, a razored bob is a great option for people with thick hair. The razor helps to add volume and definition to the style.
Q: How much does a razored bob cost?
The cost of a razored bob will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $150 for the haircut.