11 Short Platinum Blonde Bob Hairstyles - Short Hair Color Ideas
Short Platinum Blonde Bob Hairstyles
Platinum blonde is a beautiful and versatile hair color that can be flattering on a variety of skin tones. It is also a great choice for those who are looking for a short hairstyle that is easy to maintain.
If you are considering a short platinum blonde bob, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, platinum blonde is a high-maintenance color. It will require regular touch-ups to keep it looking its best. Second, platinum blonde can be very light and can make your face look washed out. If you have fair skin, you may want to consider a darker shade of blonde.
Here are some of the most popular short platinum blonde bob hairstyles:
- Blunt bob: This is a classic bob style that is cut straight across at the chin. It is a very flattering style for those with oval or square faces.
[Image of Blunt bob platinum blonde bob hairstyle]
- Asymmetrical bob: This style is asymmetrical, with one side of the hair longer than the other. It is a very edgy and stylish style that is perfect for those who want to make a statement.
[Image of Asymmetrical bob platinum blonde bob hairstyle]
- Wavy bob: This style is wavy and has a lot of movement. It is a very versatile style that can be dressed up or down.
[Image of Wavy bob platinum blonde bob hairstyle]
- Curly bob: This style is curly and has a lot of personality. It is a very fun and playful style that is perfect for those who want to show off their curls.
[Image of Curly bob platinum blonde bob hairstyle]
- Bangs: Bangs can add a lot of style and personality to a short platinum blonde bob. They can also help to balance out a round or square face.
[Image of Bangs platinum blonde bob hairstyle]
Here are some tips for styling a short platinum blonde bob:
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner that is designed for blonde hair. This will help to keep your hair looking its best and prevent it from becoming brassy.
- Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove any build-up of product or dirt.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to help detangle your hair and prevent it from becoming frizzy.
- Use a styling product to help control your hair and give it the desired look.
- Blow-dry your hair with a round brush to create volume and shape.
- Use a curling iron or flat iron to create waves or curls.
- Use hairspray to hold your style in place.
Here are some FAQs about short platinum blonde bob hairstyles:
- How much does it cost to get a short platinum blonde bob?
The cost of a short platinum blonde bob will vary depending on the salon you go to and the stylist you see. In general, you can expect to pay between $100 and $300 for a haircut and color.
- How long does it take to grow out a short platinum blonde bob?
It will take about 6 months to grow out a short platinum blonde bob. During that time, you will need to get regular trims to keep your hair healthy and looking its best.
- Is platinum blonde a good color for my skin tone?
Platinum blonde can be a good color for a variety of skin tones. However, it is important to consult with a stylist to see if it is the right color for you.