13 Very Short Pixie Cut Round Face - Short Hairstyle Ideas
Very Short Pixie Cuts for Round Faces
A very short pixie cut can be a great way to add some edge and personality to your look. If you have a round face, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a pixie cut. First, you'll want to avoid cuts that are too blunt or symmetrical. These cuts can make your face look even rounder. Instead, opt for a cut with some asymmetry and layers. This will help to elongate your face and create the illusion of a more defined jawline.
Here are a few specific pixie cuts that are flattering for round faces:
- Asymmetrical pixie: This cut is characterized by its long, choppy layers on one side and shorter, more blunt layers on the other. The asymmetry helps to create a sense of movement and balance, while the layers add dimension and texture.
[Image of Asymmetrical pixie cut for round face]
- Wavy pixie: This cut is perfect for women with wavy or curly hair. The waves add volume and interest, while the short length is easy to style.
[Image of Wavy pixie cut for round face]
- Pixie with bangs: Bangs can help to balance out a round face and add some definition to the forehead. If you have a high forehead, you'll want to opt for bangs that are blunt and straight. If you have a low forehead, you can try side-swept bangs or bangs that are cut at an angle.
[Image of Pixie with bangs for round face]
No matter which pixie cut you choose, be sure to consult with a stylist who is experienced in cutting hair for round faces. They can help you choose the right cut and style for your individual needs.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a pixie cut for a round face:
- Avoid cuts with blunt bangs. Blunt bangs can make your face look wider. Instead, opt for side-swept bangs or bangs that are cut at an angle.
- Choose a cut with layers. Layers will add dimension and texture to your hair, which can help to elongate your face.
- Avoid cuts that are too short. Very short pixie cuts can make your face look even rounder. If you want a short cut, opt for one that is just above the chin.
- Experiment with different styles. Once you've chosen a pixie cut, don't be afraid to experiment with different styles. Try different products and techniques to find what works best for you.
Q: What are the benefits of having a pixie cut?
A: There are many benefits to having a pixie cut. They are easy to style, low-maintenance, and can be very flattering for a variety of face shapes.
Q: What are the drawbacks of having a pixie cut?
A: There are a few drawbacks to having a pixie cut. They can be more expensive to maintain than longer hair, and they may not be suitable for everyone.
Q: How often do I need to get a pixie cut cut?
A: The frequency with which you need to get a pixie cut cut will depend on how quickly your hair grows. Most people will need to get their pixie cut cut every 4-6 weeks.
Q: How do I style a pixie cut?
A: There are many ways to style a pixie cut. You can use products like mousse, gel, or hairspray to create different looks. You can also use accessories like headbands, scarves, or hats to add some personality to your style.