14 Short Layered Haircut Straight Hair - Short Hairstyle Trends
Short Layered Haircuts for Straight Hair: A Comprehensive Guide
Short layered haircuts are a popular choice for women with straight hair. They can add volume, dimension, and movement to hair, and they can be styled in a variety of ways. If you're considering a short layered haircut, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
What to Consider When Choosing a Short Layered Haircut
- Your face shape: The shape of your face will determine the best style of short layered haircut for you. For example, if you have a round face, you'll want to avoid styles that add too much volume around the sides of your face. Instead, opt for a style with longer layers in the front that will help to elongate your face.
- Your hair type: If you have fine hair, you'll want to avoid styles with too many layers. Instead, opt for a style with shorter layers that will help to add body and volume to your hair. If you have thick hair, you can go for a style with more layers.
- Your lifestyle: If you have a busy lifestyle, you'll want to choose a style that is easy to maintain. A short layered haircut is a good option for women who are on the go. They are low-maintenance and can be styled quickly and easily.
Types of Short Layered Haircuts
There are many different types of short layered haircuts to choose from. Some of the most popular styles include:
- The Bob: The bob is a classic short layered haircut that is flattering on most face shapes. It can be styled in a variety of ways, including straight, wavy, or curly.
[Image of Bob short layered haircut for straight hair]
- The Lob: The lob is a longer version of the bob that falls just below the chin. It is a versatile style that can be dressed up or down.
[Image of Lob short layered haircut for straight hair]
- The A-Line: The A-line is a style that is shorter in the back and longer in the front. It is a flattering style for women with round or square faces.
[Image of A-Line short layered haircut for straight hair]
- The Pixie: The pixie is a short, edgy style that is perfect for women who want a low-maintenance haircut.
[Image of Pixie short layered haircut for straight hair]
How to Style a Short Layered Haircut
Short layered haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are a few tips:
- For straight hair: Use a round brush to blow-dry your hair in the direction you want it to fall. Use a light-hold hairspray to keep your hair in place.
- For wavy hair: Use a diffuser attachment on your blow-dryer to dry your hair. Use a texturizing spray to add volume and waves to your hair.
- For curly hair: Use a curling iron to curl your hair. Use a hold spray to keep your curls in place.
How to Maintain a Short Layered Haircut
Short layered haircuts require regular trims to keep them looking their best. You should get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks.
Q: How much does a short layered haircut cost?
A: The cost of a short layered haircut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. In general, you can expect to pay between $50 and $100 for a short layered haircut.
Q: How long does a short layered haircut take to grow out?
A: A short layered haircut will take about 6-8 months to grow out.
Q: What are the benefits of a short layered haircut?
A: Short layered haircuts offer a number of benefits, including:
- They are low-maintenance.
- They can be styled in a variety of ways.
- They add volume and dimension to hair.
- They can be flattering on most face shapes.