16 Short Flicked Hairstyles - Short Hairstyle Trends
Short Flicked Hairstyles: A Guide to the Most Stylish Looks
Short flicked hairstyles are a great option for men who want a stylish and low-maintenance look. These hairstyles are easy to style and can be worn in a variety of ways. Whether you're looking for a clean-cut look or something with a bit more edge, there's a short flicked hairstyle that's perfect for you.
Here are a few of the most popular short flicked hairstyles:
- The Caesar cut: This classic hairstyle is short and neat, with a straight, horizontal part. The Caesar cut is easy to style and can be worn with or without product.
[Image of Caesar cut short flicked hairstyle]
- The French crop: This hairstyle is similar to the Caesar cut, but it has a bit more length on top. The French crop is also easy to style and can be worn with or without product.
[Image of French crop short flicked hairstyle]
- The Ivy League haircut: This hairstyle is short on the sides and back, with a bit more length on top. The Ivy League haircut is a bit more formal than the Caesar cut or the French crop, but it's still a stylish option.
[Image of Ivy League haircut short flicked hairstyle]
- The pompadour: This classic hairstyle is high and voluminous, with a slight curl at the front. The pompadour is a bit more high-maintenance than the other hairstyles on this list, but it's a great option for men who want a bold and stylish look.
[Image of pompadour short flicked hairstyle]
- The quiff: This hairstyle is similar to the pompadour, but it has a bit less height and volume. The quiff is a great option for men who want a more casual look.
[Image of quiff short flicked hairstyle]
No matter what your style, there's a short flicked hairstyle that's perfect for you. Here are a few tips for choosing the right short flicked hairstyle for your face shape:
- If you have a round face: Choose a hairstyle that adds height and angles to your face, such as the pompadour or the quiff.
- If you have an oval face: You can choose any hairstyle, as you have the most versatile face shape.
- If you have a square face: Choose a hairstyle that softens your angles, such as the French crop or the Ivy League haircut.
- If you have a diamond face: Choose a hairstyle that adds width to your forehead and chin, such as the Caesar cut or the pompadour.
Here are a few tips for styling short flicked hairstyles:
- Use a good quality pomade or wax to style your hair.
- Apply the product to damp hair and style it according to your desired look.
- Use a blow dryer to help set your style.
- Finish with a light spray of hairspray to keep your style in place.
Here are a few FAQs about short flicked hairstyles:
Q: How often do I need to get my hair cut for a short flicked hairstyle?
A: You will need to get your hair cut every 4-6 weeks to maintain your short flicked hairstyle.
Q: How much does it cost to get a short flicked haircut?
A: The cost of a short flicked haircut will vary depending on the salon or barber you go to. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20-$50 for a haircut.
Q: Are short flicked hairstyles low-maintenance?
A: Yes, short flicked hairstyles are low-maintenance. You can easily style them with a little bit of product and a blow dryer.