17 Short Shag 2023 - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a short shag haircut?
A short shag haircut is a type of haircut that is characterized by its short layers and choppy ends. The shag haircut was first popularized in the 1970s, and it has made a comeback in recent years. Short shag haircuts are versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways, making them a popular choice for women of all ages.
Why get a short shag haircut?
There are many reasons why you might want to get a short shag haircut. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Short shag haircuts are low-maintenance. They don't require a lot of styling, which is perfect for busy women.
- Short shag haircuts are flattering for a variety of face shapes.
- Short shag haircuts can be styled in a variety of ways, so you can change up your look easily.
How to style a short shag haircut
There are many ways to style a short shag haircut. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- For a casual look, simply tousle your hair with your fingers and add a bit of product.
- For a more polished look, blow-dry your hair in layers and add a bit of hairspray.
- For a fun and edgy look, try adding some braids or twists to your hair.
Short shag haircuts for different hair types
Short shag haircuts can be flattering for a variety of hair types. Here are a few tips for styling short shag haircuts for different hair types:
- For fine hair, add some volume to your hair by using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. You can also try using a texturizing spray to add some grit to your hair.
- For thick hair, use a smoothing shampoo and conditioner to control frizz. You can also try using a straightening iron to smooth out your hair.
- For curly hair, use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to hydrate your hair. You can also try using a diffuser attachment on your hair dryer to help define your curls.
Q: How often do I need to get my short shag haircut trimmed?
A: You will need to get your short shag haircut trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain the shape of the haircut.
Q: Is a short shag haircut expensive?
A: The cost of a short shag haircut will vary depending on the salon you go to and the stylist you see. However, in general, short shag haircuts are not as expensive as longer haircuts.
Q: Is a short shag haircut hard to style?
A: Short shag haircuts are not as hard to style as you might think. With a little practice, you will be able to style your short shag haircut in a variety of ways.