18 Pixie Haircuts For Round Faces Over 50 - Short Hairstyle Trends
Pixie Haircuts for Round Faces Over 50
A pixie haircut is a short, stylish hairstyle that can be flattering for women of all ages, including those over 50. If you have a round face, a pixie haircut can help to elongate your face shape and create a more angular look. There are many different pixie haircuts to choose from, so you can find one that suits your individual style and needs.
Here are some of the best pixie haircuts for round faces over 50:
- Asymmetrical pixie: This haircut features a longer section of hair on one side of the head and a shorter section on the other. This asymmetry helps to create the illusion of a longer face shape.
[Image of Asymmetrical pixie haircut for round faces over 50]
- Side-swept bangs: Side-swept bangs can help to add length and definition to a round face. They can also help to frame the face and create a more flattering look.
[Image of Side-swept bangs pixie haircut for round faces over 50]
- Blunt pixie: A blunt pixie haircut is a classic style that is always in style. This haircut is easy to style and maintain, and it can be flattering for women of all ages.
[Image of Blunt pixie haircut for round faces over 50]
- Layered pixie: A layered pixie haircut is a great option for women with fine hair. The layers add volume and texture to the hair, which can help to create a more youthful look.
[Image of Layered pixie haircut for round faces over 50]
- Spiky pixie: A spiky pixie haircut is a fun and edgy style that is perfect for women who want to make a statement. This haircut is easy to style with a variety of products, and it can be worn in a variety of ways.
[Image of Spiky pixie haircut for round faces over 50]
In addition to the above, here are some other tips for choosing a pixie haircut for a round face:
- Choose a haircut with volume: Volume is key for creating the illusion of a longer face shape. Look for haircuts with layers, bangs, or a tousled style.
- Avoid heavy bangs: Heavy bangs can make a round face look even shorter. Instead, opt for side-swept bangs or a short, blunt fringe.
- Highlight your cheekbones: Highlight your cheekbones with a haircut that frames your face. This can be done with side-swept bangs, a short, angled cut, or a layered style.
- Experiment with different styles: Pixie haircuts are very versatile, so don't be afraid to experiment with different styles. Try different products, partings, and lengths to find a style that you love.
Here are some FAQs about pixie haircuts for round faces over 50:
Q: How do I style a pixie haircut?
A: Pixie haircuts are very versatile and can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are a few tips:
- For a sleek, polished look, use a smoothing cream or gel to tame flyaways and add shine.
- For a more edgy look, use a texturizing spray or powder to add volume and texture.
- For a casual look, simply tousle your hair with your fingers and let it fall naturally.
Q: How often do I need to get a pixie haircut trimmed?
A: The frequency with which you need to get your pixie haircut trimmed will depend on your hair growth rate. Most women find that they need to get their pixie haircut trimmed every 4-6 weeks.
Q: Are pixie haircuts low-maintenance?
A: Pixie haircuts are generally considered to be low-maintenance. However, there are a few things you can do to keep your pixie haircut looking its best:
- Use a leave-in conditioner or styling product to help keep your hair hydrated and manageable.
- Get regular trims to keep your hair healthy and styled.
- Experiment with different styles to find one that you love and that is easy to maintain.