11 Pixie Red Haircuts - Short Hair Color Ideas
Pixie Red Haircuts: A Guide to This Bold and Beautiful Look
Pixie red haircuts are a bold and beautiful choice for women of all ages. This style is flattering for a variety of face shapes and hair textures, and it can be styled in a variety of ways to suit your mood and occasion.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of pixie red haircuts, how to style them, and how to care for them. We will also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about this stylish look.
What is a pixie red haircut?
A pixie red haircut is a short haircut that is typically styled with a lot of volume and texture. The hair is typically cut around the ears and nape of the neck, with some longer pieces left on top to frame the face.
Red is a very versatile color, and it can be used to create a variety of looks with a pixie haircut. You can choose a bright, fiery red for a bold and dramatic look, or you can go for a more subtle, auburn shade for a more natural look.
What are the different types of pixie red haircuts?
There are many different types of pixie red haircuts, and the best type for you will depend on your face shape and hair texture. Here are a few of the most popular types:
- The classic pixie: This is a short, all-over style that is flattering for most face shapes.
[Image of classic pixie red haircut]
- The angled pixie: This style is cut with longer pieces on one side and shorter pieces on the other. It is a great way to add some asymmetry to your look.
[Image of angled pixie red haircut]
- The asymmetrical pixie: This style is similar to the angled pixie, but the difference is that the longer pieces are not on the same side. This is a more edgy and daring look.
[Image of asymmetrical pixie red haircut]
- The choppy pixie: This style is characterized by its choppy, uneven layers. It is a great way to add some texture and interest to your hair.
[Image of choppy pixie red haircut]
- The layered pixie: This style is cut with layers of different lengths. It is a great way to add some volume and dimension to your hair.
[Image of layered pixie red haircut]
How to style a pixie red haircut
There are many different ways to style a pixie red haircut. The best way to style your hair will depend on your face shape, hair texture, and desired look. Here are a few ideas:
- For a sleek and sophisticated look: Use a texturizing spray to add some hold and volume to your hair. Then, brush your hair back and secure it with a hair elastic.
- For a messy and edgy look: Use a sea salt spray to add some texture and grit to your hair. Then, tousle your hair with your fingers and let it dry naturally.
- For a romantic and feminine look: Use a curling iron to curl your hair. Then, brush it out and let it fall around your face.
How to care for a pixie red haircut
Pixie red haircuts are relatively low-maintenance. However, there are a few things you can do to keep your hair looking its best:
- Wash your hair every 2-3 days.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to hydrate your hair.
- Protect your hair from the sun and heat styling.
Q: What are the benefits of a pixie red haircut?
A: There are many benefits to a pixie red haircut. Here are a few:
- It is a low-maintenance style.
- It is flattering for a variety of face shapes.
- It can be styled in a variety of ways.
- It is a bold and beautiful look.
Q: What are the drawbacks of a pixie red haircut?
A: There are a few drawbacks to a pixie red haircut. Here are a few:
- It can be difficult to grow out.
- It is not a good choice for people with thin hair.
- It can be expensive to maintain.
Q: How much does a pixie red haircut cost?
The cost of a pixie red haircut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $200 for a haircut.