12 Long Front Pixie Cut - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a long front pixie cut?
A long front pixie cut is a short haircut that features long, flowing hair in the front and shorter hair on the sides and back. It is a versatile and stylish haircut that can be worn by women of all ages and hair types.
Why get a long front pixie cut?
There are many reasons why you might want to get a long front pixie cut. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- It is a low-maintenance haircut.
- It is a versatile haircut that can be styled in many different ways.
- It is a stylish haircut that can make you look younger and more modern.
- It is a flattering haircut for many different face shapes.
How to style a long front pixie cut?
There are many different ways to style a long front pixie cut. Here are a few of the most popular styles:
- Straight: For a sleek and sophisticated look, brush your hair straight and use a light-hold hairspray to hold it in place.
- Wavy: To add some waves to your hair, use a curling iron to create loose waves.
- Curly: For a more dramatic look, use a curling iron to create tight curls.
- Messy: For a more casual look, tousle your hair with your fingers and add a touch of texturizing spray.
Who can get a long front pixie cut?
A long front pixie cut can be worn by women of all ages and hair types. However, it is especially flattering for women with oval or heart-shaped faces.
How much does a long front pixie cut cost?
The cost of a long front pixie cut will vary depending on the salon you go to and the stylist you choose. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $150 for this haircut.
Q: What is the upkeep like for a long front pixie cut?
A: The upkeep for a long front pixie cut is relatively low. You will need to get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain the shape of the cut. You may also want to use a leave-in conditioner to help keep your hair hydrated and healthy.
Q: Is a long front pixie cut a good haircut for my hair type?
A: A long front pixie cut can be a good haircut for most hair types. However, if you have very fine or thin hair, you may want to consider a different style. This is because a pixie cut can make your hair look even thinner.
Q: What are some of the pros and cons of a long front pixie cut?
- Flattering for many face shapes
- Can be difficult to style
- Can be expensive to maintain
- Not suitable for all hair types