14 Cute Layered Haircuts Short - Short Hairstyle Trends
Layered haircuts are a great way to add volume and interest to short hair. They can also help to frame your face and accentuate your features. If you're looking for a cute and stylish haircut, a layered short haircut is a great option.
Types of Layered Short Haircuts
There are many different types of layered short haircuts to choose from. Some popular options include:
- A-line bob: This haircut is short in the back and sides, with longer layers in the front. It's a versatile style that can be dressed up or down.
[Image of A-line bob haircut]
- Pixie cut: This short, edgy haircut is perfect for those who want a low-maintenance style.
[Image of Pixie cut haircut]
- Wavy layered haircut: This haircut is perfect for those with wavy or curly hair. The layers help to add volume and definition to the curls.
[Image of Wavy layered haircut]
- Straight layered haircut: This haircut is perfect for those with straight hair. The layers help to add movement and dimension to the hair.
[Image of Straight layered haircut]
How to Choose the Right Layered Short Haircut for You
When choosing a layered short haircut, it's important to consider your face shape, hair type, and lifestyle. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Face shape: If you have a round face, you'll want to avoid haircuts that are too short or too blunt. Instead, opt for a haircut with longer layers that will help to elongate your face. If you have an oval face, you can pretty much choose any style you like. If you have a square face, you'll want to soften your features with a haircut that has soft, rounded edges. And if you have a heart-shaped face, you'll want to draw attention to your cheekbones with a haircut that has layers around the face.
- Hair type: If you have fine hair, you'll want to avoid haircuts that are too layered. Instead, opt for a haircut with long layers that will help to add volume to your hair. If you have thick hair, you can handle more layers.
- Lifestyle: If you have a busy lifestyle, you'll want to choose a haircut that is low-maintenance. A pixie cut or a short bob are both good options. If you have more time to spend on your hair, you can choose a more layered style.
How to Style Layered Short Hair
Layered short hair is easy to style. You can use a blow dryer to add volume and shape to your hair. You can also use a curling iron or flat iron to create different looks. Here are a few styling tips:
- For volume: Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry your hair with a diffuser attachment.
- For curls: Use a curling iron to create loose curls. Apply a heat protectant spray to your hair before using the curling iron.
- For straight hair: Use a flat iron to straighten your hair. Apply a heat protectant spray to your hair before using the flat iron.
Q: How often do I need to get my layered short haircut trimmed?
A: You'll need to get your layered short haircut trimmed every 6-8 weeks to maintain the shape of the haircut.
Q: How much does a layered short haircut cost?
A: The cost of a layered short haircut varies depending on the salon and the stylist. In general, you can expect to pay between $50 and $150 for a layered short haircut.
Q: Is a layered short haircut a good choice for me?
A: A layered short haircut can be a good choice for many people. However, it's important to consider your face shape, hair type, and lifestyle when choosing a layered short haircut. If you're not sure if a layered short haircut is right for you, talk to your stylist.