19 Pixie Cut Long In Back - Short Hairstyle Trends
What is a Pixie Cut Long in Back?
A pixie cut long in back is a short haircut that is shorter on the sides and top of the head, with longer hair in the back. This style is known for being both stylish and low-maintenance.
Why Get a Pixie Cut Long in Back?
There are many reasons why you might want to get a pixie cut long in back. Some of the benefits of this style include:
- It is low-maintenance. A pixie cut takes very little time to style, and it is easy to wash and dry.
- It is stylish. A pixie cut can be styled in a variety of ways, and it can flatter a variety of face shapes.
- It is versatile. A pixie cut can be dressed up or down, and it can be worn for any occasion.
Who Can Get a Pixie Cut Long in Back?
A pixie cut long in back can be flattering on a variety of face shapes. If you have a round face, you may want to ask your stylist to add some layers to the front of your hair to help elongate your face. If you have a square face, you may want to ask your stylist to add some volume to the top of your head to help balance out your features.
How to Style a Pixie Cut Long in Back
There are many ways to style a pixie cut long in back. Here are a few ideas:
- For a casual look, you can simply tousle your hair and let it dry naturally.
- For a more polished look, you can use a blow dryer and a round brush to create volume and definition.
- You can also add some product to your hair to help it hold its shape.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do I need to get my pixie cut trimmed?
A: You will need to get your pixie cut trimmed every 4-6 weeks to maintain its shape.
Q: How much does it cost to get a pixie cut?
A: The cost of a pixie cut will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50-$100 for a basic pixie cut.
Q: Will a pixie cut make me look older or younger?
A: A pixie cut can actually make you look both older and younger, depending on how it is styled. If you are looking to look younger, you may want to ask your stylist to add some layers and volume to your hair. If you are looking to look older, you may want to ask your stylist to keep your hair shorter and more streamlined.
Q: Is a pixie cut hard to grow out?
A: A pixie cut can be difficult to grow out, but it is not impossible. If you are planning to grow out your pixie cut, you will need to be patient and be prepared to make some styling compromises.