19 Violet Hair Color For Short Hair - Short Hair Color Ideas
Violet Hair Color for Short Hair
Purple is a bold and beautiful color that can make a statement on any hair type. If you're thinking about dyeing your hair purple, but you have short hair, you may be wondering if it will look good. The answer is yes, purple hair can look great on short hair! In fact, there are many different ways to style purple hair for short hair.
Here are a few tips for dyeing your hair purple if you have short hair:
- Choose the right shade of purple. There are many different shades of purple available, so it's important to choose one that will complement your skin tone. If you have fair skin, you may want to choose a lighter shade of purple, such as lavender or lilac. If you have darker skin, you may want to choose a darker shade of purple, such as eggplant or plum.
- Get your hair professionally dyed. If you're not experienced with dyeing your own hair, it's best to get it done professionally. A professional hair stylist will be able to help you choose the right shade of purple and apply it evenly to your hair.
- Prepare for hair damage. Dyeing your hair can damage it, so it's important to be prepared. Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner that are designed for color-treated hair. You may also want to use a leave-in conditioner to help protect your hair from further damage.
- Be patient. It may take a few washes for your hair to fully absorb the color. Be patient and don't wash your hair too often, as this can strip the color.
Once your hair is dyed purple, there are many different ways to style it. Here are a few ideas:
- Straighten your hair. Straightening your hair will give you a sleek and sophisticated look.
- Curly your hair. Curly hair is a great way to add volume and texture to your purple hair.
- Braid your hair. Braids are a beautiful and elegant way to style purple hair.
- Pin it up. Pinning your hair up is a great way to show off your purple hair color.
No matter how you style it, purple hair is sure to turn heads. So if you're looking for a bold and beautiful hair color, consider dyeing your hair purple!
Q: What are some of the most popular shades of purple hair?
A: Some of the most popular shades of purple hair include lavender, lilac, eggplant, and plum.
Q: How much does it cost to dye my hair purple?
A: The cost of dyeing your hair purple will vary depending on the salon you go to and the type of dye you use. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $100.
Q: How long will my purple hair color last?
A: The color of your hair will fade over time, but it will depend on how often you wash your hair and the type of shampoo and conditioner you use. You can expect your purple hair color to last for about 6-8 weeks.
Q: How can I maintain my purple hair color?
A: To maintain your purple hair color, you should use a shampoo and conditioner that are designed for color-treated hair. You should also avoid washing your hair too often, as this can strip the color.