13 Short Hair Shaggy Choppy - Short Hairstyle Trends
Short Shaggy Choppy Hair: A Guide to the Trendy Look
Short shaggy choppy hair is a popular hairstyle that is both stylish and easy to maintain. This look is perfect for women with all hair types, and it can be customized to flatter any face shape.
What is short shaggy choppy hair?
Short shaggy choppy hair is a type of haircut that features layers of hair that are cut at different lengths. This creates a textured and voluminous look that is both stylish and easy to style.
Who can get short shaggy choppy hair?
Short shaggy choppy hair can be flattering on women with all hair types. However, it is especially good for women with thick hair, as the layers help to add volume and movement. This look can also be flattering on women with oval or heart-shaped faces.
How to style short shaggy choppy hair
Short shaggy choppy hair is easy to style. You can simply tousle your hair with your fingers and add a bit of product to help it hold its shape. For a more polished look, you can blow-dry your hair with a diffuser attachment.
Here are some tips for styling short shaggy choppy hair:
- Use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner to help add body to your hair.
- Apply a texturizing product to your hair before styling.
- Use a diffuser attachment on your blow-dryer to help create volume and waves.
- Finish with a light-hold hairspray to help keep your style in place.
Here are some ideas for short shaggy choppy hairstyles:
- A short pixie cut with choppy layers is a great option for women with thick hair.
- A long bob with shaggy layers is a versatile style that can be dressed up or down.
- A layered shag haircut is a great choice for women with fine hair.
Here are some FAQs about short shaggy choppy hair:
Q: How often do I need to get my hair cut if I have short shaggy choppy hair?
A: You will need to get your hair cut every 6-8 weeks to maintain the style.
Q: How much does it cost to get short shaggy choppy hair?
A: The cost of getting short shaggy choppy hair will vary depending on the salon and the stylist. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $50-$150.
Q: Is short shaggy choppy hair a good look for me?
A: The best way to find out if short shaggy choppy hair is a good look for you is to consult with a stylist. They can help you determine if this style is flattering for your face shape and hair type.